Nigeria News

Nigeria: Lagos Deputy Governor’s house gutted by fire

deputy-govWe have received reports that the home of the Adejoke Orelope Adefulire, the deputy Governor of Lagos State, has been gutted by fire.

The fire is said to be caused by an electric wire fault.

The men of the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) and the Lagos fire services, have reported at her Osborne Road, Victoria Island home, to put out the fire.
We will keep you updated on this story as it develops.

Leave a Reply